Athlos Sports Clubs
Growing lifelong athletes with characteristics of champions for life – in the Mind, Body & Spirit.
ATHLOS WRESTLING CLUB
We are pumped to invite everyone to our club this year! Last year was a great success & we are looking to continue growing opportunities for our youth.
- Second week of November until the start of the Meeker Club PeeWee season
- All wrestlers will be strongly encouraged to join the Meeker Club PeeWees
- We will take a break over Christmas & New Years
DAYS OF THE WEEK
- 3 days per week: Monday, Tuesday, and Thrusday each week
- Times will vary based on availability of the high school wrestling and weight rooms
- Practices will be 1 hour & 15 minutes long
FOCUS FOR THE YEAR:
- Growing lifelong athletes with the characteristics of champions for life – in Mind, Body & Spirit
- Require reading and regular discussions around the reading
- Technique will be in line with the Meeker High School wrestling philosophy, to grow and further develop our community
- Wrestlers will also learn the basics of Olympic weightlifting to augment their success in all sports
- $75 per month for your athlete
- If you have two athletes, the second is 20% off at $60 per month
- One time fee of $90 for the wrestling singlet(required); if you do not already have one from last years
- If you are really interested, and the money is a stretch for your budget, please reach out to me (Dr.Justin Grant), directly.