Date: Friday, May 26th
Time: 3:00 – 7:00 pm
Location: The future site of our gym! Plug in these coordinates to your Maps, and it will take you there – 40.045601, -107.908949
- No payment is required!
- We would appreciate donations towards helping us build our gym!
- Event shirts are available for purchase!
- Not currently a member of one of our programs? Sign up at the event and receive a discount!
What is this about?:
- This is an annual event we hold on Memorial Day to commemorate our fallen heroes who’ve paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
- This is a particular workout that Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy used to do. Lieutenant Murphy was killed in action in Afghanistan on June 28th, 2005. The movie Lone Survivor with Mark Wahlberg is about the incident in which Lieutenant Murphy was one of the casualties.
What is the workout?:
- For time: 1-mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 air-squats, and 1-mile run, all with a 20 lbs weight vest or body armor for men or a 14 lbs vest or body armor for women
- Don’t be intimidated! Most people scale this workout to their current fitness level, and we encourage you to do the same! This is just to be a great time of gathering and working out in commemoration of our heroes.