Dates: July 13th – 15th, 2023
Location: Near Meadow Lake (Just type these coordinates into your Maps, and it will take you there – 39.8348222, -107.5470452)
Ages: Kindergarten to 12th grade
- $400 for one wrestler
- $325 for each additional wrestler within a family
- Sponsorship options are available upon request! Please email us directly to inquire about these opportunities. We do not want finances to be a hurdle for an athlete who really wants to attend.
Lodging: recommended to bring your own camper or tent, but we have a few tents available to rent on a first-come basis; please email us for more information
Daily Schedule Overview:
- 7 a.m. each day – day opens with prayer, short discussion, and conditioning
- 3 wrestling sessions each day for 6th through 12th grade
- 2 wrestling sessions each day for K through 5th grade (3rd session is optional if your child wants to attend)
- 1 conditioning session for all ages
- 2 mindset sessions each day for all ages
- 3 meals per day (see below)
- Bobby Guiterrez with Wendell’s will be providing meals
- Dinners will be sponsored
- Breakfast and lunch will be available for purchase on site
- Athlos Life is not responsible for athletes outside of coaching sessions
- All athletes under the age of 18 are required to be attended by a parent or guardian outside of coaching sessions
- This is intended to be a family/group experience, and parents/guardians and siblings are invited (but not required) to attend and observe all sessions
What to bring:
- 9 sets of workout clothes
- 1 pair of good trail running shoes
- 1 pair of wrestling shoes
- 1 sweatshirt running
- 1 pair of sweatpants
- 1 pair of sandals
- A towel for showers
- 1 pair of swim shorts
- We will have a few portable showers and portable toilets
- There will also be a large trash bin
- We strongly encourage wrestlers to bathe after all wrestling sessions
Activities for the family:
- Side-by-side/ATV rides (see our local ATV providers for rent)
Summit philosophy, topics, and staff overview:
- We are a Christian company, and we will open each day in prayer.
- We believe mindset, perspective, and character are the foundation upon which great athletes and great people are built.
- This year, we will focus on goal setting, positive speaking, living for a Higher purpose, and building mental resilience. Speakers will include Trevor Grant, DDS, Thomas Blackwell, and Justin Grant, DO.
- We believe the sport of wrestling continues to advance every year, so we build systems for technique demonstrations that stay current with the most advanced and competitive edges in our wrestling community.
- This year, we will bring in some currently competing NCAA Division I and Division II wrestlers to lead our technique sessions.
- Coaches, mentors, and speakers for your athletes comprise a group of high performers, including accomplished Division 1 and Division 2 NCAA athletes, teachers, business owners, professionals, authors, and a world-acclaimed speaker.
- All sessions be attended by all wrestlers as designated by age
- Campsite remains clean
- Athletes and parents/guardians remain respectful toward each other and towards all staff
- Campers remain respectful of other campers, including those who are in the area and are not part of our summit
- All athletes under age 18 be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Failure to maintain these standards will result in dismissal from activities or even from the summit without a refund